Monday, February 16, 2009

I Want....

Friday night I was informed that I want and want and that I am never satisfied. So I thought I would maybe vent just a tad.... and also get all my wants out so I understand just how many I have.... and maybe distinguish between my needs.


I have everything I need.... That being established... heres my wants.


1)I want a matching new bedroom suit. one with an actual bed, and not just the boxspring and matress on the floor.... dressers that open (slide open) easily.

2.) I want to travel to somewhere I've never been to once a year.

3.) This can go in with number 2, but I want to take the boys to disney world, land whatever, while they are still young enough to enjoy the fantasy of it.... I've never been there myself.

4.) I want to have absolutely no debt other than my mortgage.

5.) I want to go camping every year, I love it, Cody and Levi love it! and it's great family bonding time that everyone can remember forever.

Thats all my wants: Lets see where my "I would likes can bring me"

I would like to have more than 1 pair of pants that aren't 4 years old.

I would like new pots and pans that I didn't get second hand 6 years ago, or that my husband didn't buy from the dollar store when he was a bachelor 6 years ago.

I would like a family portrait with the whole family in it.

And I would like to get out of the house atleast every two weeks even if its just to the grocery without kids in tow........


And for the record I didn't want a Wii, and I didn't want Power tools.... Just saying.


ope, Yup I see it clearly now.... I am selfish, over self indulged and completly never satisfied... I will have to work on that.

3 comments:

Guffey Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I hear you girl! I don't think you are selfish, just a normal wife and mother! I love you!!

leschornmom said...

hehehehe! I sooo have those lists! Oh ya! AND if you wanted diamond rings or to be the only person in the US allowed at Disneyland then I might call you selfish... but I don't think wanting new pants selfish!