Sunday, April 18, 2010

Christmas 2009

Apparently Phisher just doesn't want his photo takin, so much for a happy Christmas morning photo of the 3 of them. haha






They are excited!







Cody did it, he set his alarm clock on his phone for 3 am, than proceded to wake me up every half hour untill I don't know 6:30, 7:00am. I guess thats my pay back for waking him up the last 9 years to show him what Santa brought! haha






Cody's most wanted wish list item and santa brought it!




Jack wants to know what the 3 boys got together! And since it's been so long, I don't remember what their group present was..... Board game I'm sure, or not so sure.





I bought all 3 boys new blanket/sheet sets for Christmas, Cody wanted Colts, Levi wanted Steelers, and Phil and I decided that Phisher wanted a cute baseball bedding setup, I'll have to take a photo of that and upload it.



Not sure what Phisher is doing but It's too cute not to throw in even though it is random! haha



No comments: