Friday, March 20, 2009

Phisher is completly weened!

This Tuesday at 5:30am will be two weeks since Phisher has nursed last... ofcourse he couldn't nurse now even if him or I wanted him too. It's been a huge change around here! And I love it!, Mostly because, for his 12:00 nap and bedtime at 9, all I have to do is kiss him and lay him in his crib and within 10 minutes he is asleep! and He sleeps all night now! Before, you couldn't just lay him in his crib if you did, he would continue to cry untill you broke and went and got him, seriously he's cried about an hour before with no signs of stopping. and He didn't sleep all through the night untill I'm thinking he was 9 or 10 months old, and even than it was like once or twice a week. My husband says that we should of weened him a long time ago, but I had to remind him that I diligently tried too. He wouldn't take a bottle, wouldn't take a sippy cup, than I finally got him to take a sippy cup but he wouldn't drink formula. ugh! It really was a pain. well gotta go! Happy 1st day of spring!

1 comment:

Stephanie H. said...

Congrats! Another milestone...they grow up so fast